Thursday, May 8, 2008

5.a) Act 1: What do you think would be the hardest part of life in the Secret Annex? Explain.

The fear of discovery, the need to keep silent for hours at a time, the sharing of cramped quarters with strangers, or some other aspect?

I think that the hardest part of life for me in the Secret Annex would be the need to keep silent for hours at a time because just freezing there and not moving is like impossible for me. I don't think that I can stay still for hours, but with the fear that I have, I would do my best to stay still. I can't understand how the people like Anne that went into hiding could be still for a long period of time. It would've have been so hard and also boring because they could do nothing, but be still. Well, I think that they were able to do this because of the fear that they had that they would be found out.

No comments: