Thursday, May 8, 2008

5.m) Act 1, Scenes 1-3: If you could interview survivors of the Holocaust, what would you ask them?

Some questions I would like to ask the survivors would be:
1) How did you survive?
2) If you were at a concentration camp, what was it like?
3) Why do you think the Nazi's were so against the Jews?
4) What did it feel like wearing the Star of David around the Nazi's?
5) How were you treated?
6) Were you separated from your children (if you had any) or family? ETC............................

2 comments:

ChristinaY said...

Hey Pauline~~ ♥
Some of your questions are things that I never even thought of when I was writing my blog! Those are good and detailed questions to ask them~ It's awesome~~~ haha...
Anyways I think I would ask the same questions as you too. I really would like to know what it felt to wear the star of David just for the other people to do bad things to you. I wonder... did people who wasn't a Jew have to wear the star too? Peter did but he said he didn't have a religion. Maybe because his parents? Anyways I think your questions were great!
Great job on your post!!
luv ya~! <3

A Ok jEnn said...

Good questions
they are really deep and understanding
you could get a great story of someones persional life in the Holocust haha
Chebcheb great job!!!!!!!!!!